Friday, June 14, 2013

Dad in Blue

This card was made for another 365 Card Challenge! This one was to create a card in the following color scheme.


Any who I just got a great haul from marshals today. That's right marshals (whoda thunk?). And I got some great new stamps and 3-d letter stickers so I couldn't wait to incorporate them in this design. But before I got started I needed to find a little bit of design inspiration,  And my wallet did just the trick! 


I really loved the lines and the stitching, and its influence really is apparent when you look at the card I came up with. 

 So I did'nt have the exact colors for this project, but I tried to keep it as close as possible to the challenge guidelines. Regardless, I love how it turned out, you really can get inspiration from anywhere! 

Happy crafting everyone! 

Contests entered: 
365 cards: Color Combo
D.L. Art: Thankful Thursday

Spark your Creativity





3 comments:

  1. A great card, love the faux stitching and the shape and great colours on this too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - I love your source of inspiration! Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea- who wouldathunk (love that word) I love the wallet to card great inspiration
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #111 Father’s day/ or a card for a man!! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete