Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hello!

So as of right now I am sure that I am talking to myself. But that's okay! If you have managed to stumble across my little crumb on the internet machine here is a little about myself. My name is Sammi, I am a design student at Texas State, with a minor in advertising. I love art and I love to craft, always have ever since I was little. I started stamping when I was about 11 with my mother (we used to go to all the stamp'in up events). Once high school hit, I stopped crafting to focus on activities/being a teenager. But recently I have gotten back into crafting and have fallen in love with it once more. It is a great way to take a break from my school work, while still keeping my mind thinking about design. Anyway, This is my first blog so we will see what happens from here. Whats the worst thing that could happen right?

Hoping to craft with you soon!
Sammi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammi!

    Thanks for following me on my site. I see you're a student in TX. My husband went to UT-Austin. Keep up the great work--I'll be following you, as well!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound just like I did the first day I started blogging check out my first post 1-1-11. I am your newest follower and I look forward to seeing what you create. I wish you the very best in your blog endeavors if you have any questions or need help. I will be happy to help you the best I can. HUgs
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete